Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1.30 Change Log

Go down 
+16
Krackles
seernox
ishtaba
IknowInoob
Moomba
argereth
profileforhidin
YakaryBovine
Magis
lukex123
JigokuKensai
Standarduser
Dragonmaster228
Vila33
Kinorey
Watsine
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Watsine
Admin
Watsine

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Roleplay Character
Name: Kietan

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am

1.30 Change Log

Fixes:
Fixed demon general being unable to win his event
Fixed demon general's status conditions to still occur after the event
Fixed each player being able to get a light bow

Changes:
Made Mewtwo chase you in the arena if you try to run
Finished optimizations on simple trigger activations

1.30 Beta 6 Change Log

Fixes:
Fixed Alliances in priest event
Fixed wolfbane

Changes:
Optimized many of the triggers, the map on the whole should run smoother. May have introduced new glitched though so be warry.

1.30 Beta 5 Change Log

Fixes:
Fixed multiple werewolves not being able to use wolfbane
Fixed Pokeballs I hope

Changes:
Removed the factory from middle
Gave the toys a purpose
Gave the bandits some treasure and a "pet"
Gave the harpies a full nest
Increased the time between events to 8 minutes
Returned the time between the priest event starting and the creeps attacking to normal

1.30 Beta 4 Change Log

Fixes:
Fixed holy mod crash bug (this time for sure)
Fixed Priest creeps from not charging the church
Fixed inability to leave lab when Mewtwo is defeated

Changes:
Removed crown
Throne determines who king is
Destroying throne causes you to become king
king can give control to another player by saying -give throne (color)
king can leave throne by saying -leave throne
Made it so dropping the pokemon's pokeball causes it to be stored
Nerfed Mewtwo's push damage when you hit a wall
Made a gap in the cliff so you can go from the north forest to the south forest

1.30 Beta 3 Change Log

Fixes:
Fixed Werewolf's inability to change back
Fixed job circle disappearance
Fixed holy mod crash bug
Fixed smoke bomb

Changes:
Put job skills, unequip weapon and toggle taxes in a common skills spell book
Decreased the time between events to 5 minutes from 10 minutes
Corrected armor tool tips

1.30 Beta 2 Change Log

Fixes:
Removed pokeball crash
Removed Might infinite dummy spawn
Removed unequip bug
Fixed Gems and Coal inability to stack

Changes:
Removed Items in middle
Added Mewtwo's Machine in 2 places
Added Thor Mod to drop from lightning demon

1.30 Beta 1 Change Log

Events:
Added Tier 4 Event: Mewtwo
Added Tier 4 Event: Demonic General
Removed the ability to pick the door in the Hall of Heroes

Werewolf:
Removed strength bonus from werewolf
Decreased werewolf agility bonus to 1.5x
Changed werewolf main attribute to agility

Weapons:
Added Thor's Mod
Added Force Mod
Revered male gloves model

Spells:
Fixed Blizzard/Blizzara/Blizzaga/Flare/Holy
Fixed AoE status effects
Made bosses immune to chance conditions
Decreased mage fire bolt damage to 50
Fixed Hide
Fixed Steal

Items:
Added Pokeballs along with creep training system
Allowed Coal and Gems to stack

Map Changes:
Added another house
Moved dragoon boss
Moved Thief trainer to town park

Misc:
Added timer to teleport crown to throne after 5 minutes on the ground
Added a timer to death
GREATLY reduced in game lag
Added an in-game loading screen
Added -ms command to check a selected units movement speed
Added -weapon to check the mods on a weapon
Added notification to the king when citizens are murdered
Added kingdoms relative happiness to the kingdom status command
Added inventory to police officers

Last edited by Diaster on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasylife.forumotion.com
Kinorey
Peasant

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-07-24

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:15 am

Well, I played a bit with the beta, and here are some bugs I found.

You can accidently press the mods (it happened to me with the loki mod) while unarmed, and you just waste them :[
Getting the thors wrath skill and being an officer prevents you from accessing the basic skillset.
After getting the thor mod, I couldn't take the sword I modded off, the unequip button didn't seem to respond. I managed to take it off only when I equiped another sword.

I tried to catch the demon that the cultist summons. While he did enter the pokeball, I couldn't let him out. Luckily, the event was considered finished despite the fact that I didn't kill him.

The game closed without any warning right at the end of the blood gem demon summoned movie. Uhh... I'm guessing that wasn't supposed to happen.

That's about it, from what I played this far, I like the improvements and I can't wait for the finished version to come out. Awesome work man!

BTW, I couldn't find the thief trainer too (although I just used the Triforce to see if he is in his normal place).
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Number of posts : 1072
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Roleplay Character
Name: Captain Obvious

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:40 am

FINALLY!!! IT IS OUT!

Congratulations, Diaster, you have managed to fix and implement every good suggestion.

Testing, will edit the post when i test it.

THERE IS ALOT OF BUGGS! This is from 30 min of gameplay:

The furniture seller sells thor mod, and it is named Potion Of Healing.

Scale armor gives 10 armor, while the buyed armor gives 12.

Max pokeballs is not 6, it is way more.

Cinematics appear before text (?)

Old man is there, channeling the portal way before the event starts.

When you betray the old man, he doesnt attack you, but tells you ''How dare you!'' EVERY time you hit the portal.

You cannot channel energy to the portal because it is invurnerable.

When you destroy the portal, it saps the cultist, but doesnt summon the demon. (?)

When you put a monster in your pokeball, you get 2 full pokeballs. (I tried with the sludge/Flan)

When you level up your monster, it doesnt get more spells, only more speed, making it super fast. (?)

You can heal your pokemon in 5 seconds summoning him to the ball, then making him go out again.

You cannot buy a house if your inventory is full.

You can use 2 mods at a time. You can even use one bear-handed, thus destroying it.

Thief trainer is missing.

You can pokeball almost everything (everything i tried, even bosses)

When your monster dies,the item is not disabled for ? seconds.

My game crashed when i killed the Troll boss, so i couldnt test the new tiers.

Last edited by Vila33 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I used all my bug spray.)
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster228
Knight
Dragonmaster228

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2010-07-28
Location : In the mountains with dragons that are eating Krackles.

Roleplay Character
Name: Shaco

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 pm

I started considering returning to Fantasy Life from WoW for a few minutes, then saw thief trainer was missing...
Back to top Go down
Standarduser
Peasant

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-07-01

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 pm

One game some Dbag has hidden crown and got offline, so this new crown update is great Smile

btw, does anyone knows the bots name?
Back to top Go down
JigokuKensai
Peasant
JigokuKensai

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Roleplay Character
Name: YuuRei Kensai

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:13 pm

I'll try to add things that haven't been said as well as suggestions

About Pokeballs
Ok so I get being able to carry multiple empty pokeballs like you do in the acutal pokemon game, but if you want to carry around a full roster of 6 pokemon it requires you sacrifice a lot of inventory space (although the 20 devotion aura from 1 pokemon is pretty much all one might need) my suggestion is to try and go for a spell book type thing which shows a roster (with a maximum of 6) of the monsters you've captured, from which you can summon one monsters from that roster, to return it simply press the pokeball item command. This prevents one from gathering 6 monsters with bash and...well you get the rest. With this suggestion you might want to add a release command on each monster (as well as a message box to ask if you're sure you want to release this monster), as to add room to your roster.

Weapon Mods - So I see master sword and light bow's holy effect has become a weapon mod, this might be a disadvantage despite their higher stats

The game crashed on me before I can test out more, but I'll be back to edit this post to see what else I can find
Edit: Can't get too far without crashing...

Diaga still works just like Dia

Last edited by JigokuKensai on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watsine
Admin
Watsine

Roleplay Character

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:05 pm

-sorry i forgot to say I moved him to the park.
-It is intended for artifact weapons to be unmodifiable

@ Vila
-stupid editor randomly adding items to random merchants...
-Seems I forgot to buff Scalemail to 15 armor
-empty pokeballs have to limit to the number you can carry
-Cinematics are suppose to appear first
-he has always been doing that, if his event starts it resets the portal mana
-you channel energy into it by standing on the runes next to it, not using the DK skill
-it isn't suppose to summon the demon if you kill him
-I'll look into pokeballs more, they were really rushed
-I know the creeps don't learn any abilities, its something I didn't get to finish adding.
-always been like that
-if you put a mod on a weapon that already has one it replaces the last mod on it, I'll work on the using barehanded thing though.
-and ya pokeballs have a bit more work needed on them

Also please state all bugs you find in the bugs section, specifically about the game crashing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster228
Knight
Dragonmaster228

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2010-07-28
Location : In the mountains with dragons that are eating Krackles.

Roleplay Character
Name: Shaco

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 am

There's a bot, but its not hosting beta as of yet-still 1.26. Its like BGN-15 or something... check general chat section...

EDIT: the bot is named: bgn15. the game will always be named: [BGN] Fantasy Life #(number here you find from typing /f l after adding bgn15 to friends list)
Back to top Go down
lukex123
Peasant
lukex123

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Roleplay Character
Name:

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Even in the Beta 2 version I think there is something wrong with WW you get perma WW even if your not silenced. Plus quick dagger should have 1.4 as as well as 60 ms if not less ms but as is important since it is the quick dagger and it can't be modded anyways so... Its a little weak, speed is everything for a thief. Oh Villa The thief instructor is between two trees in the town park. I think it said that in the change log or something. Also Thanks for putting back the old monk model! Also in the beta 2 version i don' think you can poke ball anything I tried WW I tried pretty much every boss plus renegade sergeants can't be poke balled idk? Anyways great job on the new version!
Back to top Go down
Magis
Knight
Magis

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Roleplay Character
Name: Syfia Gel'zor

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 pm

You can pokeball naga royal guards.
Back to top Go down
Watsine
Admin
Watsine

Roleplay Character

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm

all creeps that aren't humans can be pokeballed
Back to top Go down
YakaryBovine
Map Maker
YakaryBovine

Number of posts : 2989
Registration date : 2008-12-14

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:38 pm

this sounds really cool
Back to top Go down
Magis
Knight
Magis

Roleplay Character

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:51 am

I guess Malice is back.
Back to top Go down
profileforhidin
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-28

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Okay, I've been hosting Fantasy Life games with large amounts of people (like full-houses) and we've found several bugs.

First
There are jobs that randomy dissapear. The little circle on the ground just goes away.
We've found this to be true for apothecary, librarian, and bartender. There might also be more.

Second
When you switch weapons you lose a little bit of health
(if this is to fix the spell-immune through really quick switching bug of the last version, good job... otherwise fix it)

Third
Standing on the runes for the Old Man doesn't seem to do anything, mana increase stays exactly the same as if your off of them.

Fourth
There is a HUGE agro-bug for the Church event. The monsters get stuck between the two houses that are below the church instead of making it into the church.

Fifth
This is minor and has no effect on gameplay, but when you talk to citizens it says the old lady is at the tavern on the western highway even though she isn't anymore.
Unless she IS supposed to be there... in which case thats a larger bug.

Sixth
Trolls captured as pokemon sometimes randomly take damage as they attack. Its annoying.

Seventh
Its not so much a bug as a balance check... the 20 armor from devotion might be a bit much. I was able to take out all bosses but Sephiroth and the Dragon with only three level 5 characters.

Eigth
I don't want to mention it since everyone else already has, but the random crash is there. It happened for me like 6 or 7 minutes after troll gem quest however.

Ninth
This is another balance question.... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? The werewolf is agi based now? Are you TRYING to make the Ninja the most over-powered unit in the history of fantasy life? Any high level ninja will have 50 agility, which will translate to 75 with bonus this will be around 100 damage at an attack rate that will be out of the roof! Not to mention their armor will be absolutely ridiculous due to the fact that they can have pokemon buff it another 20, and will already have around 60 or 70 base! Add in the ninja abilities of wind walk and mirror image and any werewolf ninja thats higher than level 13 will literally be impossible to beat without getting off a lucky spell! For the love of God don't make the werewolf Agi-based. This is coming from someone who usually plays a ninja, it will literally BREAK the game.

That is all. Hope to see the bugs fixed soon and happy to do our part to make it happen!
Clan HERP - Here Everyone Role Plays
Back to top Go down
Magis
Knight
Magis

Roleplay Character

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 pm

profileforhidin wrote:

Fifth
This is minor and has no effect on gameplay, but when you talk to citizens it says the old lady is at the tavern on the western highway even though she isn't anymore.
Unless she IS supposed to be there... in which case thats a larger bug.

Ninth
This is another balance question.... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? The werewolf is agi based now? Are you TRYING to make the Ninja the most over-powered unit in the history of fantasy life? Any high level ninja will have 50 agility, which will translate to 75 with bonus this will be around 100 damage at an attack rate that will be out of the roof! Not to mention their armor will be absolutely ridiculous due to the fact that they can have pokemon buff it another 20, and will already have around 60 or 70 base! Add in the ninja abilities of wind walk and mirror image and any werewolf ninja thats higher than level 13 will literally be impossible to beat without getting off a lucky spell! For the love of God don't make the werewolf Agi-based. This is coming from someone who usually plays a ninja, it will literally BREAK the game.

5: Errr. . . she's there when I look for her.
9: I wholeheartedly agree with you.
Back to top Go down
argereth
Peasant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-16

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 pm

the thief trainer ISNT MISSING if u read the map changes it says the thief has been moved TO THE TOWN PARK
Back to top Go down
Moomba
Peasant
Moomba

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-02

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Their is constantly 0 spammed when the Demon Warlord event is happening.
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Roleplay Character

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Its annoying that when you want to destroy the portal at the cultist event, every time you hit the portal, the cultist spams you with ''How dare you''s.
Back to top Go down
IknowInoob
Peasant

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Roleplay Character
Name: Hassadin

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:19 am

x1.5agi for werewolf.... thts gonna make dragoon and thief damm strong but is the x2 str removed too? cause if u did its gonna be hard for classes tht use str to keep up with dragoon and theif.how bout changing the werewolf bonuses into a different skill set using a balance of str and agi?
Back to top Go down
ishtaba
Peasant
ishtaba

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Roleplay Character
Name: Cam Ikaze

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Tons of glitches
ww is stuck forever
game crashes after you kill troll chief
i got stuck in the arena as a ww
items spawned in the middle of map by the park
dark path respawn wont let you respawn after you kill the creep
church event creeps stay by the two houses
wyvern just disappears(happens in all my games)
if you pokeball anything, if your lucky early game u can pokeball a dragon or a harpy and noone can even touch you
and the biggest glitch of all, job disappearences, miner, night guard, day guard, pot maker, and smithy wont work(smithy the circle doesnt register you going on it)

Now the good part,
ww is agi, meaning a dragoon ww is better not just adding on to the attack speed it now adds onto dmg and armor
dragoons can have a pokeballed creep and a wyvern summon

and ideas
add pokemon creeps to go with the pokeball theme
an exp or a skill that shows how far a pet is to learn skills/bonuses
and a tamer job, animal creeps show up at it and have to use the "tame skill" on it to earn gold and 2-5? xp
a "tame skill" for the tamer job
Back to top Go down
seernox
Peasant

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Roleplay Character
Name:

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 am

probably should not post this here but...

I think that artefact mods eg. hexing mod are stupid now because you can lose them permanently I think that when the weapon they are on is dropped it should go back into your inventory or something I just think that it might be lost forever and stuff and it is pretty stupid if you accidently put a mod over it or something.. ( and people might want to steal it but they cant )
Back to top Go down
Krackles
Peasant
Krackles

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-04-25

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 am

The game crashed for me when I captured a dragon. I was at my 4th pokemon and it was a little after the beginning of the Troll Event.

If you could also include more creeps type for the pokemon theme, like stone golem, birds, turtle-like, etc.
Back to top Go down
jamamar
Peasant

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2011-07-15

Roleplay Character
Name: James

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 am

=( you forgot to fix lots of the bugs in Beta 3, you should really start a team of people on this so you can have more time and shit
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Roleplay Character

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:24 am

What is new in beta 4?
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Roleplay Character

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 am

How much is the throne's health? And can you heal it? If not, we really need that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.30 Change Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log Empty

Back to top Go down

1.30 Change Log
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next